Sunday, September 7, 2008

leaving on a jet plane

I'm just warmin up, baby

Or I should say, trying to be leaving on a jet plane.

Yessir, boys and girls, it's true. I'm gone. I'm out. Sitting in Pearson in T.O. right now, waiting for my damn delayed flight to Baltimore (I told y'all, them Orioles need some help). 

Don't worry yourselves none though, kiddies. I'll still be contributing to this goofy thing. Just had to get out, ya know? Need to get some more sun. Playoffs is starting up here soon too. It was too damn cold up there, man. Shit was madness.

I don't want to see no tears, though, aight? I'm still that man. I'm still your Can, baby.

P.S.
And Herbiberous, I'm sorry dog, but you need to wash them sheets... and counters... and damn telephone too... Heh heh! That's right, man. I got some cuttie in every room of that apartment, baby! Every dayum square inch of that joint got the old rub from the Can and a lovely woman...

No comments: