Tuesday, March 1, 2011

sober realization


I just wanted to state publicly and for the record that I'm fully aware that this Charlie Sheen meltdown is being picked up and pollenated all over the land in order to keep us occupied and distracted from examining in detail the historic uprisings in the Middle East and Northern Africa. I realize that in five or ten years, while Canada is nervously watching its Southern neighbour sink deeper into destituteness and disparity and despair, Michael Moore's son will release a documentary about American apathy towards its demise, and he'll look back to when the Egyptians and Libyans took their destinies into their own hands and booted out their bloated, delusional dictators and Moore's kid will scoff - just like his old man - at how Americans just sat around laughing at Sheen while all this was happening.

I know that.

But check this out... IT'S A FREEKIN CHARLIE SHEEN SOUNDBOARD!!!

It's just toooo (toooo should be pronounced the same way Santa Sheen says the "oooooo" in "two smooooookin hotties") much fun.

I'm sorry. I'm a bad person.

No comments: