Wednesday, March 10, 2010

yeaaahhhhh... i just don't care....

I know it's been a while, but I was visited by the STELLAR FELLARS!!! And you know, what happens during a bachelor party stays at a bachelor party...

..so I can't talk about the Madafakaz or the shoes thrown at high-rise windows or Surfer Blood or shot glasses in indiscrete places or RJD2 (such a wicked DJ, but why do you feel like you have to be Adam Levine? Just be a fucking DJ)

All I have to say from the last little bit is...

...me and the Patch were looking at hockey highlights after the blur of the weekend and we heard that Alexander Semin of the Washington Capitals pulled a boner, as they say, during a shootout.

So, as avid hockey fans and youtube aficionados, we tried to google the video.

I typed in "Semin Shootout."

Let's just say, I was not expecting the results I got.

No comments: