Sunday, May 8, 2011

craigslist: why even bother?

I found this in the free section:


Who would want this? Really?

Nah, scratch that. I think it's more important to consider that there is someone in Montreal who thinks that there is somebody else out there who might desire a puzzle with 20 missing pieces. What kind of person could believe that? Probably somebody with 20 missing pieces, right?

Even more puzzling... here's the puzzle itself:

AHHHHH!!!!

That's fucking horrifying! I was all set to go to bed, too. Now I think I might have to stay up and watch Happy Gilmore or something to distract me from the soulless doll visages that have been seared into my consciousness.

I'm wondering if there might be some mental illness involved in this posting. What kind of person openly tries to pass along something as useless, incomplete and borderline terrifying as this puzzle... and for FREE? Why waste the effort taking the picture and typing up the description. It's a demented puzzle and it's not even complete. This person could have used that 3 minutes for something more productive, like burning the flesh off the face of the last person who took a puzzle from him/her, in his/her basement with a vat of acid...

God, I love craiglist.

No comments: