Saturday, July 26, 2008

Velcomen


Velcomen!
I'm not sure what language I was going with there. German, maybe? Not sure if it's even close to spelt that way either, but it sounds like welcome and that's what I was getting at.

I suppose you're wondering why I started a blog... I don't really know to tell you the truth, but it seems like quite a way to let people far away into my poop-metaphor creating noggin. 
That's it. 

And maybe also to squeeze some purpose out of my disturbingly time-devouring youtube scouring.

Ooooh yeah... I also have an exciting announcement:
I will be posting regular observances from former American League 15-game winner, Oil Can Boyd!!!

Note from Oil Can:
"I am the Can, and I am going to come right at you with my best shit."

Indeed.

With that, I say all the best and I hope you enjoy,

Regards,
Your pals, Herbiberous and Oil Can


No comments: