Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mount Douchemore (final tally)

Alright folks.

The votes are in. The ballots are counted.

Your choice for Mount Douchemore:

1. George W. Bush (who is he, again?)
2. Herb Mathisen
3. Stephen Harper
4. Patch

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod... (breathing shallowy, about to pass out)
Thank you. Oh... Thank you so much.
I just want to thank everyone who voted for me. I mean, Mount Douchemore? Second head? What an honour!
Oh man... Get it together...
Okay, umm.... I'd like to thank my mom and my dad for molding me into such a gigantic douche. Thanks for doing my laundry and doing the dishes and letting me watch TV for so long.
To my sister, Haze, thank you. I mean, you can't imagine how much you did to make me as douchey as I am. 
To everyone who was a part of this beautiful thing, I will make sure something gets on here to commemorate your participation!
Oh... and I want to give a shout out to God for blessing me with douchebaggedness to spare. All the douche in me is due to the All Mighty.
God bless."

Herb Mathisen's Mount Douchemore acceptance speech.

No comments: