Friday, June 5, 2009

metabolic milestone

Now folks, this is 24 hours in arrears, however I believe it may still hold relevance.

So I just wanted to note that last eve, sitting on my back deck smoking a hooka solo as per use (is that how you spell the cool version of usual???) I realized it was the first time in quite some period of minutes that I didn't expel a mass from my bowel fifteen minutes after digesting some mock-food McDonalds. Usually, 15 minutes after taking my first Big Mac bite, my butt cheeks are smoochin a U-shaped seat.

Last night, it was not the case.

Am I getting older? What the F S is H-ing?

P.S. As a serious reporter, session is over and I have many great clips I want to share with all of you. However, my incompetence may just be my own favourite worst nightmare (PLEASE GO LISTEN TO SOME ARCTIC MONKEYS).

No comments: