Saturday, July 25, 2009

megan fox search update!

The hits keep coming folks...

Some new peeps from new countries busy googling Megan Fox's booble-ies now include...
Alexandria, Egypt
Las Piedras, Puerto Rico
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom (only included because it seems like a classy place to be firing off knuckle-kids)
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Villa Praia De ancora, Portugal
Seoul, South Korea
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yuma, Arizona (3:10 to Yuma? is that how long it takes to bust one down there?)
Cannes, France (brings new meaning to Palm d'or, n'est pas?)
Roskilde, Denmark
Athens, Greece
Nitra, Slovakia
Lienz, Austria
Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
Auckland, New Zealand
Yokohama, Japan
Antwerpen, Belgium
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Trujillo, Peru
Gauteng, South Africa
Tehran, Iran (no way!!! It seems the revolution has quelled sufficiently and life is now normal enough for a bored and anxious teenager to look up Megan Fox's mammaries)
Central District, Hong Kong
Colon, Panama
Santiago, Chile
-- I only included visitors from countries not previously listed in earlier posts... and keep in mind these are all visitors who came (sorry...) and stayed on the Megan Fox post only... and this only encompasses the last 47 hours, which brought 500 individual hits. Hundreds of visitors came from the US and Canada, along with far more than I expected from Mexico, Germany and India of all places.

WELCOME, self-sexers!

I'm going to have to create a Megan Fox boob-google map soon!

Now that is a level of fame I could never imagine. My roommate Felch and I were talking about how crazy it is that people from all corners of this planet of ours get on their computers to seek out pictures of two bare fat-sacks hanging from one American woman's chest. It's mind-boggling!

Slinginlingo.com AI post: I'm starting to wonder who my true friends are. Does anyone come here any more for the enlightening conversation? Or are you all just staring at my boobs?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Your roommate's name is Felch?

I can't believe I just asked that.

blaj said...

I come to read the travel guys posts