Thursday, November 13, 2008

celebrity look-a-likes (down on your luck version)

Just saw a commercial promoting Burton Cumming's new album. Kind of sad, looks like some ass kiss America, remember I was the guy who wrote American Woman crap.

Plus, buddy looks right out of it on the commercial. (This isn't from the commercial, but it's close. Just think more stubble.)

Guess who's probably not getting any groupie love after the show?

I was a little disturbed to see a Canadian icon looking this way, I won't lie. 

I have this weird thing I think I got from my mom where I compare things constantly, so I got to thinking, who does he look like here?

And here are our candidates:

A down-and-out Jake 'the Snake' Roberts...

Intercontinental Twinkie and crack champion... too soon? Eww, I feel bad about that one. I'm sorry. Cheap joke.

Or the hedgehog himself, Ron Jeremy...

This guy has handled more beaver than a 1800s Hudson Bay Company fur trader.

I'm torn... I can't decide. I need help. 

I will do my darnedest to attach a poll here. If I get enough response, maybe I'll start making this a running feature.

If I don't, well I'm sorry for wasting your time. You can get back to downloading adult videos...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out this shot of ol' Burton and tell me if he doesn't look a whole lot like former Canadiens coach Pat Burns:

http://www.canadiancontent.net/images/people/picture/Burton-Cummings.jpg