Monday, March 23, 2009

when life gives you lemons...

...make lemon drink.

(Disclaimer: If you are my mom or grandparent, please do not feel the need to read any further.)

Lately I've been receiving an uncomfortable amount of x-rated spam in one of my email accounts. It's gotten to the point where, after spending a weekend getting beaten up with pucks and hockey sticks in Hockeyville (Hay River, my pretties. Not Humboldt) my inbox was flooded with nearly 100 versions of 'farm girl jerks 10 cock cocks' titles.

But it was not all for naught, as this next piece of naughtiness will prove.

One of the titles was too great to not share. Come to think of it, if I ever start a band, I will name it thusly:

Chimp see cunt, chimp dig cunt

I mean, it really doesn't get any better than that. Does it?

4 comments:

Mongoose said...

You were in Hay River and I wasn't informed????

Bah. I'm never informed of anything.

So how was pond hockey? Windy?

Megan said...

I get a ton of sex spam on my website now that I've left Blogger. I had to install a filter that requires me to manually approve individuals who want to post comments.


It sucks, but otherwise my site would be nothing but the garbage of the Internet. I mean, even more than it is already.

Wild Woman said...

Too funny, Herbiberous. If you ever do start that band, I'll play drums.

Jeff said...

Hello! I was looking at an old Livejournal post of mine where I mentioned that same spam e-mail and out of sheer curiosity decided to do a Google search to see if anyone else had written about this particular e-affliction. Your post appears to be the only other one... I'm glad that you found that bit of horribleness as impressive as I did!

Link to my post if you're interested...