Monday, April 20, 2009

clay davis

One day, I believe I may actually be able to quantify how amazing the Wire is and how it has turned me into even a bigger cynic than I already am... I think anyone who cares about politics or who is involved in any aspect of the media should immediately bunker down and consume each and every episode for its breakdowns (even if dramaticized) of the inner workings of police departments (I'll never look at drug bust photo-ops the same way again) city hall, drug organizations, legislatures, schools and the role (and perceived role) of the media in all of it.

(Please don't send me any spoiler alerts. I'm in Hay River without Season 5. I'm fiending like Bubbles dead buddy, David)

But for now, I'll just leave you with Clay Davis and the greatest use of one of the English language's most utilized (yeah, I said it!) words.


Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it




No comments: