Friday, April 3, 2009

end of a beautiful thing

I called for a pizza at 6:20 p.m.

It is now 7:54 p.m.

The pizza is not here.

I feel like this is the final straw with my torrid love affair with Canadian Pizza. I could go on a long rant about the history of our relationship, but I'm too hungry and flustered to accurately and unbiasedly tell that story.

Instead, I will just say that while it can definitely be the most rewarding, delicious slice in town, I have been left waiting at the door far too often.

And at times, when you did arrive, I have had the misfortune of discovering a cold pie delivered to me.

It's not me, it's you, Canadian Pizza.

I have to move on.

Update:
8:08 p.m.
Pizza just arrived... and it's sooooooooo tasty

May have to revisit above post.

I'm pathetic.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Canadian Pizza is hands down, the best pizza in Yellowknife. So you have to wait a little longer, the way the cheese has that yummy crust on top, the greasyness of it, the delicious sauce... don't do it.