Monday, May 4, 2009

experimenting

13 minutes of terror...

Having just got back to Yellowknife and deciding to forego procrastination, I preemptively put together what I hope resembles a rudimentary podcast, what with my primitive computer skills, RockBand microphone and 15 or so cups of coffee corroding my belly.

I've posted it on the blog

Me and a friend -- Binio -- have wanted to start up a radio program, but we recently decided a podcast may be better suited to foul fibs, holy hyperbole and feeble attempts at humour. Instead of putting it off, I did a little experimenting to see if I could figure out how to make one and just threw it up on here for the time being, to see if I could figure out how to throw it up on here.

The podcast has no name or working title.

The second song is Right to Pop! by Graham Coxon.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Posted it where?

Oil Can Boyd said...

it's linked up to the title of the following post.

definitely a work in progress, but excited about what we want to try to do with this...

would be interested in getting you on one of these things once we get her goin to talk about the nwt blogging community, what with you being the preeminent blogger in these here parts

Megan said...

I'd be happy to get back to my roots (radio), but I can't say I'm the preeminent anything. Amy's The Famous One.