Sunday, May 10, 2009

game 5 round 2: vancouver 2 - blackhawks 4

I'm not worried.

I watched the game tonight with a bunch of non-partisans and it kind of blew because they started cheering contre les Canucks just cuz. I thought Toews played well for the first period and then sucked. I didn't think the Hawks really played that well, honestly.

The second goal was due to a dirty hit on Kesler, where he -- half-dazed -- dumped the puck out through the middle of the ice, where it was taken at the point and redirected past Lou, and then the dirty third that Kane somehow kept in, and Bolland eventually popped in.

I hate Kane. He's a little biatch. Honestly, there aren't many NHLers I would ever say that about, on the oft-chance that I'd ever run into them in real life after they read my blog, but I swear, I could kick the shit out of Kane. I don't like Kane.

Things will be different on Monday. Noo dooot aboooooot it.

No comments: