Thursday, September 11, 2008

daily dose of crazy

Don't know if you've gotten your daily recommended intake of crazy yet, so I'll pass along these links my buddy Jay threw my way today. I know I need a little pick me up what with the elections in Canada and the States and their inevitable, depressing outcomes, wearing me down and making me question my faith in humanity.

Friend of slinginlingo, DMX, has fallen on some hard times recently, as he was arrested twice in three days about a month back.

Uhhh... I don't feel so good...

X isn't all doom and gloom though, as he gives us all a glimpse into his mind in a newly posted interview. It's a regular smogasborg full of groupie stories, car chases, poopoo and even a sexy groupie-poopoo hybrid tale.


Some of my favourite quotes:
When asked about any memorable groupies he encountered, DMX responds: "Yeah, there was one that took a shit and didn't wipe her fucking ass, man."
(Note: what is the benefit of telling anyone this? It doesn't make you, or her, look good.)

Describing his way to break the awkwardness in the morning, after a hook-up:
"'So what you gonna do?' See that's the famous line. 'What are you getting ready to do?' Because whatever you're doing, I'm doing something else."

Ahhh... that was fun. I feel a bit better, don't you? No? Still not feeling it?

Well maybe this little clip about a seven-year old that could probably whoop my ass jacks up your dosage of zaniness. You know, just to cheer you up with one of those soft, fluffy, lighter-side-of-life, little rascal style stories.


I wouldn't want to be around when mom tells little Latarian it's time to put the video games away and go to bed. Things will get smashed. Just ask his grandma's SUV.

I guess it's kind of unfair that the news guy asks him questions. I mean, he's only seven. It's not like he's old enough to know right from wrong... or what a clutch is.... or how to park at a CostCo...

Does everyone feel better after that? Do you have a little more faith in your fellow crazy human?

Noteworthy question: If that entertains me, what does that mean?

2 comments:

Markus said...

Favorite quote.
"its fun to do bad things."
thats one big ass 7 year old.

Markus said...

what do you think about the jays getting the wild card spot? doable?