Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Herbiberous is an Urkel

Herbiberous, you look like an Urkel because you is a damn Urkel.

AHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAH!!! And the same style too! HAHAH

And you're a dang Music Nazi too... 

Try living with that kid, shit! Drove me crazy. I mean, how many times can you listen to the same damn Kings of Leon song? All them songs sound the same... 

I seen you doing your little air guitar thing in the mirror too. Get a life, dude. For real.

And the Can is doing fine, everybody. Thanks for all your letters. I'm just taking things easy, you know, plotting my next move. No work in Baltimore, not much work anywhere. Heading out West now. This economy is shakier than Herbiberous' singin shower voice that you could hear from the gahdamn hallway, man!

We'll see what happens next, but I'll keep y'all posted.

Oh, and Herbiberous: "I'm higher than the jeans on Urkel/and then I murk you"
Elzhi - Mowtown 25 from The Preface

hahahaha

That's right, beeeeeeiitch.

1 comment:

Markus said...

if urkle pulled a michael jackson.......