Monday, September 8, 2008

one more peep and i'm calling the fuzz

I don't know if it only popped out tonight, or if it's just that I've gone without noticing it for the last month I've been here, but the neighbour's baby will not shut up. 

It's been a hyper-crackhead, crying baby all night. It sounds like it doesn't breathe. If I wasn't so annoyed, I might actually be impressed. (I should probably feel some compassion and be concerned though, right?)

I thought it was a cat at first and it was being beaten horrifically. But now, I can tell it's a baby, because cats can't say "mah." 

"Yaaa-yaaa-yaaa-yaaa-yaaa"

Now it's getting more spastic, and faster...

"Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya"

This isn't good.

Hey, I wonder if this is in any way connected to Oil Can leaving?

Hmm.... Interesting development, n'est pas?

No comments: