Wednesday, September 3, 2008

douchebag + freudian slip = awesome new word

I hate that I'm actually wasting my time watching this B.S-fest, but...

the Republicans have a lady addressing their convention who is a former CEO of Hewlett-Packard. A former CEO? Dude, you're getting slammed for being out of touch with low-income and middle-income Americans and pandering to the wealthy, and you get this ridiculously rich human with absolutely nothing in common with the average Joe, to speak glowingly about your candidate?

Who's organizing this thing?

Oh.... right....

Anyways, in the middle of this lady's boring, predictable speech, (she hit: Maverick, reformer, war hero, put country first, horse patooter. I want to vomit) it sounded as if she slurred two words together, to accidentally define every single person watching these mindless asstalkers on TV.

She was trying to say citizen, but it sounded a lot like cynicism...

Cynizen.

Yes. That's beautiful.

I am definitely a cynizen.

This gentleman is a shorter cynizen... and a pimp.

Note:
I haven't been able to get a hold of Oil Can in some time. I haven't seen in days. I don't know if he's even been by here. Baseball season's over, up here. Hmmm... I'll keep you updated...

1 comment:

Chris Windeyer said...

I heard inflatable elvis signed him to a lucrative new contract.