Wednesday, January 7, 2009

are you experienced? HA


That's me on the left in St. Barths with Hov and B (they're soooo jacked to be getting a picture with me).

Man... I just woke up today (like super late cuz I don't gotta work like some bitch or lame HA) and was just thinking about what I want to do with my life... I mean, I was up so late cuz I got so much shit on my mind... Like damn. Like I'm old and stuff. And there's things I want to do... Like wear designer high-tops exclusively and hang with Jay and them (that's me with Hov and Beyonce down in St. Barths) And I was just like marinating some on life though... I mean, it's sooooo great right? But it's bad sometimes too. I don't know. It's crazy though. Right?
I mean, I couldn't put a price on life. But if I could, it would be lots. My life is kind of like Porsche sunglasses or Raf Simons high-tops. You prolly wish you could live like me, just swagger jackin and stuff... HA

Someone herb over at complex.com said I shouldn't be flaunting all my gear during a recession. I say, you're daddy shoulda produced some hot shit so you could live like I do. Plus, I would also say as a sidebar to supplement what I said earlier that it's not easy being me. Do you know how hard it is for me to decide what to wear when I wake up every morning??? IT'S STUUUUPPPPIIIIDDDDD! Like damn. HA! (I don't even know why I laugh like this)

Plus, I'm 19 and I already have my OWN blog. I'm my OWN blogist! HA.

Check out my new SWAG. IT'S DUMMMMMBBBB!

Flaming Nike Sneakers
$11dy billion

Well I said I would only wear designer swag (and cuz lames like you can't afford ish) but them Nikes are on fire, so I guess that means they're hot, right? They're STUUUUUPPPPIIIDDDDD HOOOOTTTTTTT!

Can you handle THIS experience? I don't know if you think so. It's hot.

Damn, this is some straight talk though, right? I mean. Damn. Right?

Like here's one for all you heads at home waiting for what I'm gonna say on my blog:
What are thoughts?

Think about it for a while.

I'm gonna take a picture of myself looking deep with a guitar in the meantime...







PSYCH!

Message from the real world to all the Aaron Reids: Quit playing yourselves and wake up.

Thanks to the good people at nahright.com for the link to the link to the blog... HA

And yes, I'm fully aware I'm picking on a teenager.

3 comments:

Chris Windeyer said...

Looks like the teenager got in a few shots.

Anonymous said...

did you get in a bar brawl?

Oil Can Boyd said...

Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you.

And then sometimes you eat shit when you go over the handlebars of your 10-speed at 4 in the morning when you're trying to take a picture of the sky with your camera after 10 hours of partying.

And then sometimes you have to go to work on Monday and ask the premier a serious question and the first thing he asks is: "What happened to your face?"