Wednesday, January 28, 2009

mount douchemore revealed (kind of)

Ladies and Germs,

After a week of fierce competition and a massive voter turnout (I want to personally thank all 18 of you... Well not you, Oil Can, but everyone else is cool. Who am I kidding? You're cool too Can) it gives me great pride to present to you the four-headed monster you created...

Your 2009 Dream Team: Mount Douchemore.

George W. Bush


Herb Mathisen (fuck the heck?)

I feel like Charlie Kauffman. I wrote myself into my own Mount Douchemore.

Patch (Name withheld to protect identity)

Whoops... sorry, Darc

and... a tie!?!?!?!? What the... Stephen Harper and Tom Cruise

Before we can proceed with the grand unveiling of the monument, we need to get this tie-breaker rectified.

So after calling a meeting with myself and conferring with myself and getting outside consultation from myself, I -- myself -- have decided to reopen the polls (or poll) for 48-hours only, to answer the question that has plagued man since he first began drawing pictures on cave walls out of his own poop: who is a bigger douche:

Is it Stephen Harper?


Or Tom Cruise?


Let it be known, the eternal question will have a definitive answer in just two days.

Vote now. Vote often.

Note:
For transparency's sake, here are the results from the original Mount Douchemore election:

George W. Bush - 7
Herb Mathisen - 6
Tom Cruise and Stephen Harper - 5
Allison Stokke's boyfriend - 4
James Blunt, Emrah Bulatci and Dane Cook - 3
Derek Jeter - 2
Todd Bertuzzi, Howie Mandel, Nicolas Sarkozy, Isiah Thomas, Kanye West, Robin Williams - 1

And Adam Sandler and Chris Wallace (Grizz GM, not Biggie) are vindicated as being undouche.

3 comments:

Mongoose said...

No they're not. They're just not in the top-15 douches of the moment.

Whatever happened to the Duchess of Douche? Not enough nominees?

Anonymous said...

God, there are a lot of worthy douches, aren't there? JNot to take away the douchiness of Tom, but my vote will have to go to Stephen Harper.

Anonymous said...

Even though it is hard to get over the douchiness of posing with a kitten, in my opinion, it is humanly impossible to be douchier than Tom Cruise. Impossible.