Wednesday, January 21, 2009

kimmirut stock photo

IE, I got mine too...

Healing stone

This must be the stock photo op in Kimmirut, like it's version of the Eiffel Tower or Leaning Tower of Pisa...

I bet anyone who's visited Kimmirut has this picture somewhere.

Note:
I see a growing trend here, with Herb Mathisen nearly jumping to the front of the horse race to eternal douchebagdom... Am I really as big a douche as Stephen Harper (I know I wrote Harber, my bad) and Tom Cruise? Or twice as big a douche as James Blunt or Dane Cook? Or four times as big a douche as Howie Mandel?

Really?

3 comments:

KOTN said...

Really ;)

You left town with my fishing lures, I'm the one who started the landslide of voting for you ;)

KOTN said...

Also, James Blunt killed it on Sesame Street

"Oh triangle
oh triangle,
oh triangle,
it's true."

Oil Can Boyd said...

Makes sense James Blunt would kill it on Sesame Street, since he is a muppet...

KOTN, I handed the lures off to someone... Carolyn? Chris? I'm sure it was somebody...