Tuesday, January 27, 2009

quickees

I'll tally up the massive amount of votes for Mount Douchemore in a couple days (it's going to take that long) so in the meantime, just a quick couple thoughts from the last few days.

My boy Slader said it a while ago and I have to agree... if I had millions upon millions of millions, my one luxury would be slipping my feet into a new pair of socks every morning. That's it. Nothing too too crazy. Just a brand new pair of socks each day. Nothing feels better than a new pair of socks in the morning... And I just don't see a multi-multi-millionaire rolling up socks out of the dryer and spending a half hour searching for the missing sock.

Benji just said octuplets were God's way of punishing someone. I just imagine the poor high school kids. Guy knocks up girl. Girl goes to doctor, finds out it's octuplets. She tells guy she's pregnant.
Her: "I'm pregnant."
Him: "Shit."
Her: "I'm having octuplets."
Him: "Damn, that's more than one right?"
Her: "Yeah."
Him: "Octuplets? That's like three right?"
Her: "Eight."
Him: "Oh."
Imagine that.
I mean, whenever your kids are being called Baby A and Baby H, you're in some kind of trouble.

Benji: "At what time do you start calling it a litter of babies?"

1 comment:

Megan said...

The eighth baby was a surprise for everyone in the delivery room, if I'm remembering the story correctly.

So the poor guy in your story got a shock at hearing there were SEVEN babies and then got another shock when he counted eight noses.